Calgary Folk Music Festival’s Concert Series’ Terms & Conditions
Waiver of Liability
I agree that by participating in the Calgary FolkMusic Festival’s concert series, I am voluntarily assuming all risks related to COVID-19, including exposure and contracting COVID-19. Further, I agree that I shall not hold The Folk Festival Society, Calgary or Calgary Folk Music Festival, or its presenting partners liable for any damages, loss, or injury related to COVID-19, including exposure to or the contracting of COVID-19. I am aware that failure to comply with the event’sCOVID-19 policies and/or other safety protocols and those of the City of Calgary and/or Alberta Health Services will result in a warning and/or removal from the event at the discretion of event organizers. Refunds will not be issued if removed from the event for failure to comply with COVID-19 safety protocols.
By purchasing a ticket to the concert series and entering the event premises, I consent to photography, audio recording, video recording, and its/their release for publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be by Calgary Folk Music Festival and its affiliates in the future.
Safer Spaces Policy
By purchasing this ticket and attending the concert series, I agree to adhere to the Safer Spaces Policy. The Folk Festival Society of Calgary is committed to providing a harassment-free space for everyone, regardless of sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, disability, physical appearance, age, language, race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, socioeconomic status, or otherwise. The FFSC does not tolerate harassment of patrons, artists, volunteers, affiliates, board, or staff in any form. Anyone who violates this safer space policy may be ejected or banned from the event at the discretion of our event supervisor(s) and/or our security team. The goal of safer spaces is to encourage all participants to work together to prevent or reduce harm, particularly for those who are often the targets of violence and harassment. Oppressive and/or abusive behavior that makes others feel unsafe will not be tolerated. Such behaviors include, but are not limited to:
- Offensive, derogatory, threatening, aggressive, or silencing comments related togender identity + expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, age, language, body size, race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, socioeconomic standing, or otherwise
- Violence, intimidation, stalking, or unwanted following of a person
- Persistent micro-aggressions in the form of comments, jokes, or otherwise
- Inappropriate physical contact without consent
- Unwelcome sexual attention
- Advocating or encouraging any of the above behavior