- LYTE: Added a ‘LYTE’ indicator on client accounts using LYTE, helping the customer support team better service customers.
- Allow remaining tickets in an order to be transferable when one or more tickets in an order has been posted on LYTE.
- Invalidate will call tickets that have been posted on LYTE by removing them from willcall paper list and Box Office fulfillment and pickup.
- Ensure tickets created by LYTE do not appear in dashboard counts, stats or reports.
- Ability to force the “Join Waitlist” button to appear next to a ticket type, regardless of ticket status.
- Added Order Number to ‘create order’ route.
- 3rd Party Application Authentication Service: Created a 3rd party application authentication service to use for integrations with tools such as HIVE.
- WRSTBND Pre-Beta Improvement: Added ability for multiple See Tickets events to be associated with a WRSTBND event, used in the case where a See Tickets event uses multiple events to separate comps and sales.