See Tickets US Terms of Purchase
All inquiries related to events must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org within five days of the event.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded unless the event is cancelled, or moved to another date. Venues and talent are also subject to change. If the event has been cancelled or postponed, you will be entitled to a face value refund. All fees (booking, service, transaction, processing, shipping, fulfillment) are non-refundable.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to check whether the event is going ahead on the scheduled date, time and venue. See Tickets cannot guarantee that Promoter/Producer will inform the customer of any changes to the event date, time, venue, or talent.
- Refunds for cancelled or postponed events are not automatically processed. Within five days of the scheduled event date, you must email your order information to email@example.com to request your refund.
- In the case that an event is cancelled or postponed, tickets purchased at a retail outlet must be refunded at the retail outlet.
- Refund Process – In order to initiate a refund request, a customer should contact the Promoter/Producer directly as set forth in the applicable refund policy. If no contact information is listed, the customer should contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will facilitate contact with the Promoter/Producer. Promoter/Producer agrees to administer its refund policy in accordance with the terms set forth on the applicable event page.
- Refund Review – In the event that Promoter/Producer fails to honor a refund that a customer believes is due under the applicable refund policy, that customer may request that See Tickets initiate a refund by emailing us at email@example.com. See Tickets will review the facts and circumstances and determine whether or not a refund is due in accordance with the applicable refund policy. See Tickets will endeavor to complete its review within thirty (30) days of being contacted by customer. Customer should note that if a Promoter/Producer has selected a facilitated payment method such as Stripe for an event, See Tickets will not have control of the funds and See Tickets will need the Promoter/Producer and the provider of the facilitated payment method to cooperate in order to obtain a refund, which may not happen. All determinations of See Tickets’ with respect to these Customer Refund Policy Requirements, including without limitation the orders to be refunded and the size of any refund, shall be final and binding on both Promoter/Producer and customer.
- Please note, in the event of an event being cancelled or postponed, See Tickets cannot be held responsible for any costs incurred by the customer for travel, accommodation, or any other related service. Decisions to move or cancel events are not made by See Tickets, therefore we are not liable and will not offer compensation or refunds of any costs incurred.
Specific to Payment Plan Orders – All payment plan tickets must be paid in full prior to the event for your tickets to be valid. Payment plans can be cancelled at any time, however, in accordance with our terms of purchase there are no refunds for paid or partially paid tickets. In the event of cancellation or non-payment, any deposited funds are forfeited to the producers of the event. Please check your order details carefully before checking out. Any service fees for the payment plan will appear in the total. We are unable to make any changes to your payment plan once your order has been submitted. You must have a valid form of payment on file at all times during your payment plan. In the event of a declined charge, there is a maximum 10-day grace period for you to update your payment information to keep your payment plan current.
- Ticket holder is aware that amenities promised by Promoter/Producer are not guaranteed by See Tickets and are not grounds for a refund, including but not limited to: VIP amenities, drink specials, gifts, express entry, special areas, celebrity guests.
- The right to admission to an event is reserved by the promoter and event venue, who may take health and safety, environmental and security concerns into account at their reasonable discretion, and may from time to time carry out security searches. See Tickets would advise customers that no refunds will be offered to those who are refused entry or ejected from a venue on account of late arrival, being (or appearing to be) under age as specified by the event organizer, declining to be searched, abusive, threatening, drunken or other antisocial behavior (including smoking in no smoking areas), carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, or making unauthorized audio, video or photographic recordings.
- In order to prevent fraud and to protect both parties, you may be asked to provide additional information after your booking so that we can verify your purchase.
- We reserve the right to cancel any order that we deem to be possibly of a fraudulent nature or high-risk. We perform various checks to determine the probability of fraud, including, but not be limited to, a request to be provided with an original credit or debit card statement, attempts to telephone, reference to records to check for other fraudulent activity at an IP address, etc.
- You agree not to contact See Tickets to seek a refund or exchange from See Tickets when See Tickets is prohibited from providing one by its clients, and you will not dispute or otherwise seek a “chargeback” from the company whose credit card you used to purchase tickets from See Tickets. Should you do so, your tickets may be cancelled, and See Tickets may, in its sole discretion, refuse to honor pending and future ticket purchases made from all credit card accounts or online accounts on which such chargebacks have been made, and may prohibit all persons in whose name the credit card accounts exist and any person who accesses any associated online account or credit card or who otherwise breaches this provision from using See Tickets.
- When ordering tickets online with See Tickets, please ensure you are looking for tickets and placing an order using only one browser window or tab. Looking up tickets using multiple browser windows or tabs could result in losing your tickets, timer expiration, purchasing too many tickets, or the wrong ticket type, none of which will be the responsibility of See Tickets.
- Please ensure that you read all the information that applies to the event/ticket you are booking, and carry proof of age when attending the event if appropriate.
- Customers are advised to carefully review each order to ensure that the purchaser has selected the correct event, ticket type, and seat choice. If the purchaser does not receive a confirmation (in the form of a confirmation page or email) after submitting payment information, or if the customer experiences an error message or service interruption after submitting payment information, it is the customer’s responsibility to confirm with See Tickets US Customer Support whether or not the order has been placed. See Tickets US will not be responsible for losses (monetary or otherwise) if the customer fails to confirm the purchase.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to inform See Tickets of any change of address, contact phone number or email address, both before and after receipt of the goods. Please note that our preferred method of contact for customers booking online is by email, so care should be taken to provide a current, valid email address.
- See Tickets sells tickets on behalf of Event Promoter/Producer, which means we do not set ticket prices or determine seating availability. Tickets for popular events may sell out quickly. Occasionally, additional tickets may become available prior to the event. However, See Tickets does not control this inventory or availability. In some cases, See Tickets or other distribution channels may receive additional, subsequent allocations of tickets for distribution, which may be of similar or higher desirability than those sold on See Tickets, or may be offered for sale at lower prices than prices charged on See Tickets.
- While we may allocate specific seats to you, the Theatre or Venue has the right to change the seat locations to others of equal value.
- Will Call tickets must be picked up at the event unless otherwise noted. Tickets left at Will Call will not be refunded. Will Call start and end times are subject to change and are not grounds for a refund. You must present the original credit card used to purchase the ticket and a valid state issued picture ID. If you can not present these at Will Call, a clear photo of these items may be accepted instead, but such acceptance shall be at the sole discretion of the Promoter/Producer. If you are unable to pick up your order at Will Call, you shall not receive a refund for this purchase.
- If See Tickets is unable to mail an order for any reason See Tickets will arrange for the order to be available for pick up at the event’s Will Call.
- If tickets that are shipped are returned to See Tickets as undeliverable, we reserve the right to cancel the order.
Need additional help? Then contact See Tickets Customer Support, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 323-908-0607 and we’ll see what we can do to help.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY — See Tickets US/Flavorus is not affiliated with the events or event sponsors and See Tickets US will not cover losses or damages arising from your voluntary participation in the events, including claims for personal injury, or damage to personal property, or any other claims for negligence on the part of the events or event sponsors. By purchasing the tickets through See Tickets US, you hereby release and forever discharge See Tickets US, and its officers and agents, from any liability or claims for damages that may arise as a result of your attendance and participation at the events. It is hereby understood that the purchase of tickets by you and your participation in the events shall not be construed as an assumption on the part of See Tickets US of responsibility, liability, or control of the events.