Join Our TeamView Open Positions
The See Tickets Difference
See Tickets is an international ticketing organization which has offered a comprehensive suite of ticketing, marketing and event support solutions for over 25 years. Our experienced team supports over 8,000 promoters, festivals, performance venues, sporting events, and monuments across the globe including White Oak Music Hall, Glastonbury Festival, Electric Zoo Music Festival, The Comedy Store of Hollywood, and The Queen Mary in Long Beach.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We serve a vastly diverse set of clients and customers in cities and towns all across the USA. We value inclusivity and diversity - especially diversity of thought. Come meet with us and find out if we’re the right team for you!
Perks & Benefits
As a part of Vivendi, we share our benefits with Universal Music Group, and include a level of flexibility that our employees love.
- Best in class medical, dental and vision insurance includes progressive policies like 4 weeks paternity leave and health club membership reimbursement
- Life insurance as well as short and long term disability and AD&D
- Flexible spending accounts including health care, dependent care, and transportation benefits
- Open Vacation Policy
- Stipend for training and development
- 10 paid holidays, including your birthday
- 401k plan with 5% company matching and profit sharing contribution of 3% of eligible compensation
- An inclusive, fun work environment
- Centrally located office with ample free parking
Committed to Excellence in Everything We Do
Every interaction is an opportunity to create transparency and build trust with each other and with our clients. We are good listeners who value honesty, even when it’s hard to hear.
We treat each other with respect as we grow and learn. We create an environment of collaboration. We support each other, creating a safe environment to make mistakes as well as recognize successes.
Lead by Example
We understand every action and interaction is an opportunity to deliver and make a difference. We do the right thing whether someone is watching or not.
We do what we say and we say what we do. We have confidence and take comfort knowing we have the right people for the job.
Our North American Headquarters is located on the 9th floor of a high rise in the Los Angeles' Historic Miracle Mile District. We also offer opportuunities at our satellite offices in Nashville and New York.